Home » Services » Application Outsourcing » Protecting your Interests Protecting your Interests
To protect your interests abroad, Bright Creations achieves successful outsourcing engagements through nurturing of relationships, seeking a high quality people and favouring transparency in all its processes. In order to do so the following procedures have been implemented:
- Confidentiality – Our developers sign a confidentiality agreement with us on joining Bright Creations. On request, we are able to organise their signing of a client specific agreement.
- Developer Prioritisation – Clients may invest time into sharing industry knowledge with our developers, on doing so we understand the need for the customer to retain that investment. Wherever possible we will guarantee a level of priority is retained between the developers and their clients.
- Recruitment & Selection – We have a very rigorous 4 stage recruitment process, including a telephone interview, a software methodology assessment, a Java implementation assessment and a final interview with management to ensure we only recruit the best people for your project.
- Training – All new recruits go through an intensive 2 week hands-on in house training course to learn the methodologies and development standards required by Bright Creations. All employees also undergo an additional 2 weeks training on the project-specific technologies needed specifically for their next project.
- Transparent Work Cycles – We understand the need for transparency with our clients. Daily progress meetings & reports, access to agile project management tools, file shares, code repositories, test case management and bug tracking tools are shared with you if requested.
- Capacity & Scalability – A high availability of office space equipped with high-speed broadband connections, coupled with our streamlined recruitment process ensures we can increase capacity quickly to respond to higher workloads.