Home » Services » Application Outsourcing » Outsourcing to Egypt Outsourcing to Egypt
Bright Creations base in Egypt makes it an ideal country to base your Offshore IT Outsourcing Project.
Talent Pool – Egypt has a highly skilled labour force with an annual graduating talent pool of 300,000.
Time zone – Cairo is only ever 2 hours ahead of London depending on the time of year. At GMT+2, the Cairo work day is very closely aligned with Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Geographical Location – We are well located for easy travel from Europe, the Middle East and Africa with extensive daily flights to Cairo International Airport from all major cities around the world and a direct flight from London Heathrow is just over 4 hours.
Language – As a multilingual nation, English is widely spoken in Egypt and the entire Bright Creations’ team speak English fluently.
Huge Oversees Investment – The Egyptian government and multinationals has invested heavily into education, technology and infrastructure raising Egyptian developers to an international standard of excellence. Egypt has won several awards for outsourcing including:
- Offshoring Destination of the Year 2010 by the European Outsourcing Association (EOA), beating rivals like the Philippines, Colombia and Sri Lanka as well as regional competitors such as Morocco and Jordan.
- Egypt ranked 6th in the 2009 A.T. Kearney Global Services Location Index(TM).
- Outsourcing Destination of the Year 2008 by the National Outsourcing Association (NOA) in London.
- Named as leading global economic reformer by World Bank in 2007
- A report by Commonwealth Business Council and CyberMedia also ranked Egypt as the number 1 outsourcing destination in Africa clearly expressing that infrastructure, people and skills played a key role in the offering.
Work Week – The Egyptian Sunday to Thursday work week gives a client the flexibility of completing work on Sundays prior to the start of the European work week. Performing vital deployment and testing over a client’s weekend.
Public Holidays – Our public holidays differ, whilst a client will be enjoying the Winter Holidays we will be hard at work providing with your requested services.