CONNEX Assistance Middle East
CONNEX Assistance information System
Business Consulting & Custom Application Development
CONNEX Assistance Middle East was founded in 1999 by a team of medical professionals looking to provide tourists and international companies a higher quality of medical assistance services that meet international standards. Since then, the company has grown from a single office in Cairo, to three operational branch offices in the Middle East and a medical service provider network covering 12 countries including Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Somalia, Uganda, and Eritrea.
CONNEX Assistance wanted cutting-edge technology to streamline their business processes and move from a paper based organisation to a paperless office. They were looking for a supplier to deal with restructuring the business:
- To gain a competitive edge and remain as the leading assistance company in Egypt
- To move to an impressive software system to innovate in the industry
- To ease scalability of the business model on a larger and international scale.
- To achieve their goal of always improving the service of CONNEX Assistance.
- To help achieve the company’s 5 year plan
- To be able to more easily measure the performance of the business.
The purpose of the system is to:
- To automate the whole business process from start to finish
- To reduce the paper-usage within the office and make it a paperless office – reducing costs.
- To reduce the cost of communication
- To improve the efficiency of work by reducing the overhead and redundancy of manual handling of cases
- To track the performance of teams
- To track the business process and report more easily.
- To ensure a more standardized process within the company.
- To integrate the system with other client systems and reduce overhead on both sides of the fence.
Bright Creations involvement
Bright Creations was brought in as Business Consultants to analyse the business and recommend streamlined processes which, with the support of technology, would achieve their goals. Our consultants spent 3 months analysing their business with their subject matter experts including clients, team members, assistant managers, managers and CEO. Our goal was to identify their processes, break down their “As-Is” process flows and build new “To-Be” processes that would accommodate growth, and the integration of a custom application.
Once the Business Consulting phase was complete, Bright Creations was selected as their preferred software provider to develop the Custom Application which would support their new Business Processes. The proposed solution included:
- Call Centre integration – To improve the quality of calls, assignments and begin recording phone calls
- Customer Relationship Management & Case Management Tool – this would be the core module to help manage their services and client information.
- Client Portal – to replace their existing website
- Human Resources Module – Managing all their staff members data and roles within the organisation
- Operational Financials Module – to manage all their accounting requirements from an Operational perspective
- Business Intelligence – to provide a quick and easy method to analyse the Business Performance and generate custom reports based on their requirements
- Document management – to manage all their documents and knowledge within the organisation.
Bright Creations’ custom business solution contains a mix of custom software, proprietary software and off the shelf open source software to achieve the right solution within the necessary timelines. The project is mid-way through development and we have had excellent feedback from the users so far.